Hiring: Technical Blockchain Content Writer
Hillrise Group is an independent venture capital and consulting firm comprising Hillrise Ventures and Hillrise Research, two distinct brands supporting emerging Web3 startups. Hillrise Ventures and Hillrise Research are independent arms of our business, focusing on venture funding and educational material respectively.
Since our inception in 2019, we have funded 20+ blockchain startups and hosted over 60 AMA events with some of the most prominent brands in the industry.
We are looking for passionate and self-driven technical writers for our Hillrise Research arm. The ideal candidate is excited about conveying their knowledge about blockchain and cryptocurrencies to our growing audience.
Ideally, you are a self-starter that can manage a fully remote role with a passion for communities and a proactive attitude. You will be writing about all things blockchain, ranging from educational material covering new ecosystems and niches to deep-diving into upcoming startups for product highlight articles.
There will be a level of flexibility when it comes to topics, generally ranging from DeFi to NFTs, gaming, and ecosystems. We sincerely value our quality, ethics and independence, and you will too.
- Previous experience in a relevant blockchain-related role
- Deep understanding of blockchain networks, DeFi, and associated concepts
- Ability to work autonomously and communicate in a fully distributed team environment
- Native or idiomatic English writing and communication skills
- Educational background in finance or proven understanding of traditional financial markets and financial products
- Knowledge of SEO
- Opportunity to progress internally
- Access to our network and portfolio companies
- Fully remote position
- To be discussed based on experience and time commitment
Interested? Please reach out to email@example.com with your motivation.